Monday, December 1, 2014

Symbaloo

Do you love Symbaloo as much as I do?  Personally I don't think I could survive without it!  Symbaloo is a great tool for keeping all of your favorite weblinks organized.  By going to Symbaloo.com you can create a free account.  No matter which computer or device you are on, you can get to all your great websites just by logging in to Symbaloo.

Another great reason to use Symbaloo is that you can find web resources already created by others, such as this one with lots of December ideas to use in your classroom.  This one was made by Team Symbaloo, and I love it!

You can create web mixes that are for you personally, or you can make them Public to share with other Symbaloo users.  For example, here is one on QR Codes that I created and made public.



I also have a public Common Core Webmix. If any of the titles sound interesting to you, just click on them and it will take you right to a new website that will open in a new window.

 
You can add a Symbaloo Bookmarlet onto your web browser, so that anytime you are on a site that you'd like to add to a Symbaloo web mix, you just click the symbol, then tell which web mix you would like to add it to. Add the Symbaloo Bookmarker.

Hope you enjoy Symbaloo as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment