Friday, February 1, 2013

Smilebox Makes Me Smile

Last night when I saw Reagan's post on Tungstall's Teaching Tidbits with a slideshow that was created in Smilebox I just knew I had to check it out.  So today, after a field trip to the Lakeside Women's Club Art Show I edited a few photos and make my first Smilebox slideshow!  Thank you Reagan for the great idea!  It is free to join, however if you want to be able to play your slide show full screen with no ads, with way more templates and music choices, then you can sign up for a free 7 day trial.  (Of course, I did have to put in my credit card info, but believe me, once my free 7 days is up I will be happy to pay a yearly amount to be able to create such quick and easy slide shows with fun templates and cool music.)  Can you tell I am excited?!!  So, check out my first Smilebox slideshow!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture slideshow generated with Smilebox



The art we created for the show was made with cardboard, tacky glue, aluminum foil, Q-tips, and shoe polish.  It is one of my favorite art projects in the whole world.  You can learn more about it on a link found on my Pinterest page. 

Have you tried Smilebox?  How have you used it in your classroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment