Friday, August 24, 2012

Classroom Ideas

Yesterday I talked to my teaching partner about using ping pong balls to randomly choose students to answer questions.  She said wouldn't it be fun if we had one of those things that turn around when you play Bingo.  Voila!  I just so happened to have a Restoration Hardware Bingo Game just sitting in my game closet at home.  I cleaned the dust off the box, removed the numbers I don't need, and brought it in to class.  This will be so fun!!!  If you like the idea, keep your eyes open at garage sales or thrift stores for those old Bingo games.  Thanks Stephanie, for your awesome idea!

On another note, I tried out my new laminator today that I got on sale at Lakeshore.  It is so awesome!  I think I found a new hobby - laminating fun labels, etc. for my classroom!  It was on sale this week for 69.99, and the laminating film was on sale as well.  No more need to wait 15 minutes for the school laminator to warm up,  or to find that the laminating film is completely gone!




2 comments:

  1. I am going to look for one of those bingo things!!!!! The kids will LOVE that!!!!! I know I would!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandy! I'll keep my eyes open too. My students will love this way of randomly choosing their number. Can't wait to try it out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete